SAM7K-34ASR 7.62x39mm Semi-Automatic Pistol
SAM7K Pistol Arsenal Suppressor Ready, 7.62x39mm, milled receiver, rear Quick Detach port, 24x1.5mm RH threaded front sight block, removable thread protector, and scope rail. Comes with one 5-round magazine, oil bottle, cleaning rod, cleaning kit
- MSRP: $1,899.99
- SKU: SAM7K-34ASR
California Proposition 65 Warning
The SAM7K-34ASR PISTOL
We are proud to add a new configuration to our successful line of Bulgarian-made SAM7K 7.62x39mm caliber pistols, now with rear Quick Detach port and threaded front sight block (standard Krink configuration with 24x1.5mm RH threads).
Arsenal Suppressor Ready
These limited edition ASR models were hand-selected and individually inspected to make sure they meet all the concentricity and coaxial requirements to work with the Arsenal Gemtech suppressor (ARS30-1). Each unit is marked/engraved with the letters “ASR” to indicate that.
The SAM7K-34ASR 7.62x39mm caliber pistol combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. Every component of the SAM7K-34ASR is engineered to provide decades of dependable service. The SAM7K-34ASR pistol is ideal for sport shooting, self-defense, and for pistol hunting. The SAM7K-34ASR adds a new chapter to the best pistol of its kind in the world.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7K-34ASR pistol receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receivers are machined from bar stock, but Arsenals hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each SAM7K-34ASR forged pistol receiver starts out as a blank and requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is very complex and time-intensive, but with our meticulous attention to detail, we deliver a receiver of unequalled strength, precision, and durability.
Summary: SAM7K-34ASR 7.62x39mm, milled receiver, Threaded Front Sight Block (standard Krink configuration with 24x1.5mm RH threads), rear Quick Detach port, and scope rail. Comes with one 5-round magazine, oil bottle, cleaning rod, cleaning kit. Shown with optional 40 round magazine M-47W40.
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Hand-selected and individually inspected to work smoothly with ARS30-1 Suppressor (sold separately)
- Rear Quick Detach Port
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Threaded front sight block with removable thread protector (standard Krink configuration with 24x1.5mm RH threads)
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Peep rear sight
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Accepts any mil-spec magazine with 5, 10, 30, and 40-round capacity
- ARS30-1 Arsenal Quick Detach Suppressor sold separately
- KR-009B Arsenal 4 Piece Flash Hider
- OP1102U QD Sling Swivel Sold Separately
- AK-340BT Arsenal Sling Sold Separately
- M-47W Circle 10 30 Round Magazine
- M-47W40 Circle 10 40 Round Magazine
Caliber:7.62 x 39 mm
Total length:17.5 in.
Barrel length:8.5 in. (215.9 mm)
Twist rate:1:9.44 (1 in 240 mm)
Weight w/o magazine:5.65 lbs. (2.56kg)
Muzzle velocity:1,969 fps (600 m/s)
Effective range:328 yds (300 m)
Maximum range:1,203 yds (1,100 m)
Rear sight range:547 yds (500m)
Rate of Fire:40 rds/min (practical)
California Proposition 65
WARNING: None of the firearms manufactured or imported by Arsenal Inc. are manufactured or imported with the intent to be sold in CA. Nevertheless, be advised that some products sold on this website and/or manufactured by Arsenal Inc. can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.