- Other NFA
- Historic Models
Parts & Accessories
- Saiga 12-gauge Parts
- Military, LE, & Gov
- Arsenal Custom Shop
ABOUT THE SLR-104FR SERIES
Arsenal, Inc. - Newsletter
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 12th, 2017
PRODUCTION ENDS FOR THE POPULAR SHOOTING RIFLE, SLR-104FR SERIES
LAS VEGAS, NV –The popular shooting rifle in 5.45x39 caliber that grew into every shooters comfort has come to a temporary halt. Although the SLR-104FR Series is a joy in the firearms marketplace, it is not yet known to be a “Collector’s Item”. This might change quickly as orders are being turned away and only a few distributors (MSR Distribution and Bill Hicks) have a handful of them ready to ship.
As Arsenal’s obligations with military, government, and other contracts continue, the current stock of SLR-104FR Series rifles will continue to be sold until supply ends. Additional SLR-104FR products may be found by checking with Arsenal’s distributors and various dealers nationwide.
SLR-104FR - 5.45x39.5mm caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, Black (Also, Desert Sand SLR104-33) color stock set, left-side folding stock, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads, removable muzzle brake, bayonet lug, accessory lug, stainless steel heat shield, 2-stage trigger, and scope rail. Comes with one 30-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
Learn more here: http://www.arsenalinc.com/usa/SLR-104FR.html
SLR-104FR with Quad-Rail Handguard System
The PR-01 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed – achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers – achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings – achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength – achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails – achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices – achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter – achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics.
SLR104-36 MSRP: $1179.00
Learn more here: http://www.arsenalinc.com/usa/SLR-104FR-quad-rail.html