SAM7K-01R 7.62x39mm Semi-Automatic Pistol
SAM7K PISTOL - 7.62, milled receiver
- SKU: SAM7K-01R
California Proposition 65 Warning
The SAM7K PISTOL
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of Kalashnikov-pattern rifles and pistols, is proud to offer to the American enthusiast the Bulgarian-made SAM7K Pistol. This 7.62x39mm caliber pistol combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. Every component of the SAM7K is engineered to provide decades of dependable service. The SAM7K pistol is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm. Available with a tactical designed mil. spec. lower handguard with flash light, SAM7K-02.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7K receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenals hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenals meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability
The PR-03 Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
Picatinny Quad-Rail System for attaching Lasers, Flashlights, and Optics.
Summary: SAM7K - 7.62x39mm caliber Pistol, milled receiver (hot-die hammer forged), short gas system, front sight block / gas block combination, 10 1/2 inch chrome lined hammer forged barrel, black polymer furniture, original pistol grip made to work with ambidextrous safety lever, and peep rear sight, scope rail. Includes one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
100% new-production parts and components.
Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
AK scope rail
Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
Ambidextrous safety lever
Shipping Weight7 lbs
Caliber:7.62 x 39 mm
Total length:30 in (762 mm)
Barrel length:8.46 in. (215 mm)
Twist rate:1:7 (1 in 178 mm)
Weight w/o magazine:5.5 lbs
Muzzle velocity:2,329 fps (710 m/s)
Effective range:500 m (547 yds)
Maximum range:1350 m (1,480 yds)
California Proposition 65
WARNING: None of the firearms manufactured or imported by Arsenal Inc. are manufactured or imported with the intent to be sold in CA. Nevertheless, be advised that some products sold on this website and/or manufactured by Arsenal Inc. can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.