SLR107R-12 7.62x39mm Semi-Automatic Rifle
- SKU: SLR107-12
SLR107CR-62 7.62x39mm Semi-Automatic Rifle
- SKU: SLR107-62
SLR107CR-66 7.62x39mm Semi-Automatic Rifle
SLR-107CR - with Picatinny Quad-Rail System, 7.62x39 caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged 16.25 barrel, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads on front sight / gas block, removable muzzle nut, black polymer furniture, Warsaw Pact length left-side folding buttstock with compartment for cleaning kit, 2-stage trigger group, 500m rear sight, and side rail for attaching optics. Comes with one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit. Features a Picatinny Quad-Rail System.
- SKU: SLR107-66
California Proposition 65 Warning
The 7.62x39 caliber SLR-107CR is a top notch, stamped receiver, semi-automatic modern sporting rifle manufactured in Las Vegas, Nevada, utilizing only the best and authentic Arsenal factory components, such as the front sight / gas block combination. It is manufactured with a Bulgarian made Arsenal mil-spec 1mm stamped receiver and cold hammer forged and hard chrome lined barrel. The authentic US made components, such as the anti-slap double stage trigger group, mil-spec polymer stock set, Warsaw length left-side folding polymer buttstock perfectly complete this rifle for unparalleled quality and accuracy.
SLR107-66 Features a PR-01 Precision Picatinny Quad Rail Handguard System which follows our legacy of quality and craftsmanship and provides superior platform for wide range of attachments, including optics, flash lights, lasers, forward grips, and other accessory options. This Precision Picatinny Quad Rail was designed and manufactured to meet and exceed the following stringent military requirements:
- Ability to accept cleaning rod with the rail system installed achieved with stainless steel internal guide rail
- To easily align the rail system with both milled and stamped receivers achieved with a pair of precision machined tabs
- Ability to constrain debris from entering into the receiver from under-rail openings achieved with sealing caps of the rail system
- Minimize weight, while providing maximum strength achieved with the triangular support design and utilizing aircraft grade durable aluminum material
- Providing the maximum number of rails achieved with optimum design with 14 rails on the bottom and the sides, and 9 rails on the top
- Identification marks for repeat attachment of devices achieved with clearly marked numbering system on all 4 sides
- Provide comfortable grip to the shooter achieved with compact system profile and smooth finish
SLR-107CR - 7.62x39 caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged 16.25 barrel, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads on front sight / gas block, removable muzzle nut, black polymer furniture, Warsaw Pact length left-side folding buttstock with compartment for cleaning kit, 2-stage trigger group, 500m rear sight, and side rail for attaching optics. Comes with one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit. Features a Picatinny Quad-Rail System.
Caliber:7.62 x 39 mm
Total length:36.88 in (937 mm)
Folded length:27.36 in. (695 mm)
Barrel length:16.33 in. (415 mm)
Twist rate:1:9.44 (1 in 240 mm)
Weight w/o magazine:7.14 lbs
Muzzle velocity:2,329 fps (710 m/s)
Effective range:500 m (547 yds)
Maximum range:1350 m (1,480 yds)
Rear sight range:500 m (547 yds)
Rate of Fire:40 rds/min (practical)
California Proposition 65
WARNING: None of the firearms manufactured or imported by Arsenal Inc. are manufactured or imported with the intent to be sold in CA. Nevertheless, be advised that some products sold on this website and/or manufactured by Arsenal Inc. can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.